What is scout??
A voluntary non-political educational movement open to all.
- Learning by doing: by watching and experiments.
- Membership in small groups: to exercise leadership and responsibility.
- Badge system: to meet the expectations and needs and to challenge a distinctive traditions and capabilities system myself with diversity, balance and inclusiveness
- Outdoor life: most of the activities carried out in the emptiness between the arms of the nature.
- The obligation to Oath “promise” to acquire the qualities and good Christian behavior and good manners.
the Scouts on three major principles represent fundamental laws and beliefs:
- Duty towards God (faith in creator and stick to religious beliefs)
- Duty towards others (loyalty to the community of family and home and the world)
- Duty towards oneself (fidelity to self-refined)